This summer, Xcelerator Law Firm Consultants officially launched – a full service Personal Injury Law Firm consulting agency led by Chad Dudley and Micki Love. Over the past few months, we’ve been lucky enough to work with some outstanding personal injury firms, host case manager and intake boot camps in Nashville, TN, and create an intake training course that will be available for firms to purchase in the coming weeks. It has certainly been a busy few months and we have loved watching all of our clients grow and meet their goals. In all the busyness that comes along with launching a new consulting firm, we haven’t had the time to officially introduce ourselves. So, we’d like to do so now!
What is Xcelerator?
At Xcelerator, we believe that if you take the time to really hone in on processes at your firm such as intake, case management, marketing planning, and attorney file reviews, you will not only create a law firm that functions more efficiently, but also radically increase your firm’s average fee. We get it – there is a lot going on in the world of personal injury law. It can feel impossible to keep up with increasingly competitive markets, constantly changing case management systems, and a difficult hiring environment. We are here to help. These are some of our services:
- Intake Audit and Training: Our team will conduct a full intake audit to identify immediate changes needed as well as potential areas for growth. If needed, we will provide ongoing training for intake personnel as well as report-monitoring.
- Case Management: If you have an unexpected case manager vacancy, we have experienced case managers on staff that can fill in at your firm until you are able to make a permanent hire.
- Case Manager Training: Additionally, our case managers can do one-on-one or group training with your case managers, whether they be brand new to the role or experienced employees that need help with specific topics (demands, medical records, etc).
- Attorney Training: Learn our tried and true processes for increasing average fees. When firms have implemented these changes, we have seen average fee increase by up to 250%. Coaching is provided by an experienced Personal Injury attorney and will focus on topics like case rankings, conducting file reviews, writing demands, and ensuring that cases are moving through the pipeline efficiently.
- Strategic Planning: Annual planning sessions are most effective when conducted by an outside consultant. Either virtually or in-person, we will walk your management team through reports such as the Profit & Loss Analysis, The Pareto Analysis, The Pipeline Analysis, and more. These reports paired with our insight will give you the picture of where your firm is struggling and what changes you need to make.
These are just a few examples of what our team can do to get your firm back on the right track. With over 78 years of combined experience in the Personal Injury industry, we have truly seen it all. We will work with you to determine what your firm needs and to make a game plan, tailored specifically to your biggest challenges and goals.
How Does Coaching Work?
Our coaching calls are conducted virtually. However, we also travel to visit firms in person either for full-day training sessions or for assessments. If you’d like to come visit us in Nashville, TN, we can also conduct training, planning sessions, and all other in-person meetings in our office.
Coaching plans are individual to each firm. There is no “one size fits all” option when it comes to Personal Injury consultation. You may require only one in-person visit, a month of weekly calls, or a year of monthly calls. Whatever your needs may be, we will create a plan that suits those needs.
Why Should I Hire Xcelerator?
There’s a lot of competition out there when it comes to Personal Injury consulting. We feel confident, however, that the Xcelerator team has the most hands-on experience with the issues that you are facing at your firm. If you were lucky enough to attend the 2021 “Increase Your Average Fee” conference hosted by Dudley DeBosier in March, you heard about Chad radically increasing the firm’s average fee through tried and true operational techniques.
We love working with law firms and seeing how much a tweak in reporting, the intake department, the chase call procedure, or your case management system can impact your profitability. For years now, we’ve been running reports at law firms and seeing the story that those reports tell. Now, we are excited to be taking this knowledge to those who are as committed to helping injured people as we are.
Our motto is “Grow Fast- Grow Smart.” Change doesn’t always have to be slow, and you certainly do not need to be reinventing the wheel. Using data as our road map, we can help you implement the changes that your firm needs not only quickly but also in a way that ensures the changes you make will truly last.
If you are interested in partnering with Xcelerator, please reach out today to email@example.com. We look forward to taking your firm to the next level.